to Grow for Jesus!
You must have a time with the Lord every morning
and night. We sometimes call this a QUIET TIME WITH
THE LORD! Get alone where you can read the Bible
and pray each day. It is best if you read His Word
and pray every morning and every night.
When you get up:
1. Read your Bible, let God talk
to you from His Word.
2. Think about what you have
read. Think about how to carry out what the Bible
tells you to do. Think about what Jesus means
3. Then talk to God in prayer.
Thank Him for all He has done for you. Tell Him
how much you love Him. Pray for others, your family,
and you own needs for that day.
It is important that you live for Jesus every
day. You can best do this by having your quiet
time with the Lord every day!
READ YOUR BIBLE
1. A disciple is a follower, a learner, one who
loves Jesus because he is saved. What is a disciple
to do with the Word of God? (John 8:31)
2. In John 5:39 we read the following words, “Search
the _______________; for they are they ____________________________
3. What did the nobleman do with Christ’s
Words? (Read John 4:46-50)
4. Jesus said in John 6:63, “The words that
I ___________ __________, they are _________ and
they are _________________.”
5. What did Peter say about the Words of Christ?
(John 6:68) ________________________________________________________________________
6. Jesus said in John 12:48 , “…the
word that I have spoken, the _________ shall judge
_________ in the last day.”
We will be judged by the Word of God. After being
saved, we need to love His word, read it, meditate
upon it and seek to live out the Word of God in
our daily lives. The verses you have looked up help
you to understand the importance of God’s